Sunday, November 11, 2012

BLOG LIKE CRAZY~ AND GET CREATIVE EVERY DAY!



I have created a 

NOVEMBER
CREATIVITY CHALLENGE 
WEDDING CEREMONY 

and you are invited!

It begins right after 

the Veteran's Day weekend.


With rainbow FLAMES in the sky, 



and an earthquake that shook my 2 liter coke Friday night here on the Gulf Coast in Alabama,
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/dauphin-island-rattled-by-minor-earthquake






there have been crazier things than creativity overload!

Earlier this month I signed on for the National Novel Writing Month Challenge
and am at 5000 words,
a bit behind those who started on the first, but chugging along....
http://nanowrimo.org

So when I got my daily email this morning from CREATIVE EVERY DAY and the 
ART EVERY DAY CHALLENGE

I THOUGHT....HEY!

WHY NOT join the Creativity a Day and my

BLOG LIKE CRAZY CHALLENGES together into one
CREATIVE MARRIED BATCH OF BLOGGING FUN!?

So not only will I be continuing blogging each day,
(I did skip a day! in the car, no internet
every gal needs a vacation~)

I will be blogging about creativity
so I hope you will check back each day to see what we are creating!

Today, with the doors open and a 72 degree breeze off the gulf (a strong one at that) my daughter and I painted some Christmas Angels.  (she is 7 and warmed up with some flowers and sun)





Creativity can be as easy as spelling your initials with your food, just in case you don't have
paints handy!

Have some FUN!  It is what life is all about!

Blessings!

Allison Adams


No comments: