Monday, November 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS GIVING

Christmas is my very favorite holiday.

There are so many things more important than the receiving of gifts.

For our blog a day assignment we were to add some pictures, perhaps relating to the holidays.

Here I provide a link to my many blogs and pages, all which have Christmas themes running through them.

www.facebook.com/fluffdesigners 
provides great ideas from pinterest and our own designs as we decorate client's homes for the
holidays.

We hope you will visit and get inspired!

A favorite is this video of my daughter reading my Christmas book
The 12 Days of Christmas Giving.

Hope you will snuggle up with a cocoa and some marshmallows and enjoy her reading
by the fire....she is seven.




Here I share a link to a source for remembering the reason for CHRISTmas and a tradition so that you might help your children and family understand.

It is from a fellow blogger's site. 25 Days of Scripture to help you remember the true meaning of Christmas.

THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO PAGES YOU CAN PRINT AND CUT OUT:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCHUG8GSA27D4i1qJ_GiY3fXhx0Xu7KOUDUx-pOHG1g/edit

No comments: