Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PAINTING A DAY CONTINUES




Ok, it is harder than it seems...
but I still persevere!

well, as my artist's friends point out...as they look at me with dismay
when I tell them,
I decided to do a painting a day in December...

IT IS DIFFICULT TO PAINT EVERY DAY!


And ok, today is the 10th...so I need 9 paintings to meet the overall "quota".

WELLLLLLLLLLLL.......

Here are 3 more....
actually the angel was just "tweaked"
so that makes 6?

Allison...
but it is EARLY in the DAY! :)
(ok for you CPA types like my husband...
no I am NOT painting every day..
did you not see the blog about the cookie parties?
But doesn't painting with icing count?
I CERTAINLY THINK SO! :) )
oh, and the birdhouse..it is STILL coming along between paintings I add
dots or stripes here and there....

These will be at the show this weekend!
Hope you can come!

www.wildflowerwax.com

No comments: