Friday, December 5, 2008

GIVE A GAL A FEW HOURS



Ok, there are some people who might look like they are defeated
(I have been known to be one of these)
and then OUT OF THE BLUE...they round the corner...
So I present to you..
PAINTING NO. 3 AND 4 of the PAINTING A DAY challenge I have given to myself.
So, on December 5 (began the second)....I am at 4 paintings...and CAUGHT UP!

I began the TUSCAN PATH painting a few weeks ago, with my Creative Call group
click on the link below for Highland Artists to see that website if you need inspiration ~

We all meet at my house every Wednesday to share tips, techniques...
read about THEM on the blog...
they have shown me the true value of friendship.

Then the angels...
AHHHHHHH, I am back to a place, with angels.
in 2007 I wrote a book about angels, illustrated by Donna Jones.
It is in a vault as I now understand why the Christian stores didn't take the book..
it was a creative "worldly look" at Angels on Earth....
we all have ideas of heaven, God and earth...
some more quirky than others..
but the truth is, Jesus is the ONLY way.
I know that now and pray every day for protection from God's angels against
the darkness of this world.
My prayer is that everyone will come to know HIS love....

Look for more angels on E-bay...I have sold out...
so today, as I add 2 more due to my "challenge" I am MOVING FORWARD...

but let me tell you...staying in my PJ's by a fire all day yesterday,
having cookies baking for my babies after school was
SURELY A FINE NON-PRODUCTIVE PAINTING DAY ...


Blessings!
Allison

No comments: