Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW YEAR ~ NEW goals to YOU

Every year I love to pull out my journals from the year before
 (yes, there are usually two or more of them).

I am a journaling junkee!

This year I created a new way to capture my journaling and my calendar in one place.
The happYmess Journal documents my todays while I plan my tomorrows.

I also LOVE the SARK's Journal and Playbook! I have one from 1996, one from 2000 and one from 2006. While many of the goals, scribbles and thoughts are similar, they still evolve.

www.planetsark.com

WHAT ARE YOU DREAMING TO DO DIFFERENTLY IN 2013?

WHAT ARE YOU LOVING THAT YOU WANT MORE OF IN 2013?

After all, we all made it through the doom and gloom of the end of the world at the end of 2012!

CELEBRATE THAT!

Last year was the year for my painting evolution. I took some great workshops through local and regional outlets.

@pauljackson @alabamaartsupply  @kellienewsom @nancunningham  @forstallartcenter
(even google evolving where these are supposed to link to these artists~ who knows! but hey, I am up for big changes and new adventures, even if on my blog!

In 2013 I explored @seejanewrite the blog a day for 30 days and made it with a few "multi blogs" along the way! Thanks @javaciabowers  @seejanetweet

SET A GOAL, ANY GOAL AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU!
It doesn't have to be life changing! Just something to help you stretch and grow!

Here is a GREAT one!
Anyone with a camera on their phone can do it!  And be sure to tweet it to me
at  #artallie on Twitter!



This is the link to the DAILY PHOTO CHALLENGE!

TODAY! DAY ONE!  A FAVORITE! FOOD

AND I LEAVE YOU WITH SCENES FROM BARTON G RESTAURANT IN MAIMI BEACH!

@bartong


a smoking drink



cotton candy!



menu pad....



surf and turf~ of monumental proportions


Tuna~ 

and great friends
which is what food is all about


lobster poptarts~ 



and my seven year old's favorite~
the chocolate treasure chest with graham cracker "sand"



Treasures like this are all over the world. GO EXPLORE them~

Barton G was the personal chef for Versace. Next time you go to Miami
find this quaint restaurant tucked on a side street among gardens and find a corner table beneath the twinkling lights in the trees.

Or better yet, stay in tonight and get creative!  Find a bucket and fill it with ice cream, candy bars and top it with POP ROCKS!  Your kids will love you for it!

Blessings to CREATIVE LIVING EVERY DAY in 2013~

Allison Adams
www.allisonpadams.com

No comments: