Thursday, February 2, 2012

A PAINTING A DAY


It is another year...

a new day....

and OK the SECOND MONTH OF THE YEAR....

ideas of new creations are brewing in my soul....

and part of me that knows to STOP, WAIT, LISTEN for the PURPOSE OF MY LIFE I so want to loudly be YELLED INTO MY EAR
OR ETCHED ACROSS THE WALL!

But that direction doesn't quite want to manifest in the ways that I want....

so today I did some meandering online, let the mouse take me where it might....

I found some good writing seminars, a few contests to enter, some inspiring paintings that made me want
to commit to A PAINTING A DAY...

and so I BOLDLY GO WHERE I HAVE NEVER BEFORE...
TO COMMIT TO ONE A DAY,
or if you are like me....7 at the end of the week, or two here and there during flashes of creativity....
but YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE...

AND SO TODAY I BEGIN!

I hope you are doing something you love today.

Blessings!

Allison Adams

No comments: