Thursday, March 26, 2009

PAINTING WEEK AT THE BEACH






I have been learning so much with my Wednesday art group

www.highlandartists.blogspot.com

and went to the beach for the week of spring break and painted each day...

So many times we forget that we can dream about painting, think about ideas for painting (or writing for that matter) and simply FORGET TO DO IT.

So as I pushed myself to START...it happened....

hope you enjoy some of my newest work.

I will be at the Mountain Brook Art Association Show
March 18-19 in Crestline at the Elementary School

and will have a one person show at the Orange Beach Art Association
in Orange Beach with a reception on Friday, May 1 (my birthday weekend)
so hope to see you there. It will be up until the second week of June~
It is a study of light and movement, which you will see that I am
developing in my work.

This link will get you information on all things going on in Orange Beach
throughout the year

http://www.orangebeach.ws/upcomingevents.html


Blessings and happy PAINTING~

Allison

You may also find my work at Grass Roots on 280 (tell Penny I sent you);
and at Wildflower Wax in Homewood..where you can also find some KICKIN VINTAGE cowboy boots! and at Willis Gray Gallery

No comments: