Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MUSICAL TALENT

This is a season of new beginnings...the fall...a fresh start...

Church of the Highlands is the church we attend...along with now over 10,000 people a weekend. Each week on Sunday we are inspired to walk a better path than we did the week before...

That is all we need to do..trust God...learn, grow, and try to improve...baby steps...

On Wednesdays, we get deeper into the word of God..Pastor Chris has messages that he is spreading across the nation and the world.

Also on Wednesdays, SWITCH takes place upstairs in the church, where now 500 pre-teens and teens burst out in song for the love of their God.

I wanted to include a sample of a couple of these teens who are giving it all for God...their myspace pages are listed...
Alexa is a talented 15 year old who writes her own music..Christian songs that we will no doubt find playing on our radios...
the other...a link to my son, Brent's website...where he too is writing songs and wants to be a praise and worship leader.

I think back to what I was listening to at their age...and I am amazed at the clarity they have at such a young age..and I thank God every day that He has led me...and as a result, my children to THE ROCK.

Click here for:
Alexa Rankin

Brent McCollough

CHURCH OF THE HIGHLANDS

God wants us all to use our gifts and talents for HIS KINGDOM...
Blessings and may Fall bring you in touch with your gifts and talents...

and a winning football team (GO BAMA!) :)

No comments: